Laser = Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
Laser cutting is a manufacturing process that uses a large quantity of energy generated by a laser source and focussed onto a very limited surface to cut material. This technology is used mostly in industrial production lines.
Laser cutting performances are constantly changing : larger variety of materials processed, higher cutting thickness, finishing improvements. Such improvement criteria are due particularly to progress in laser sources.
Our unique range of laser machining centres provides the right solution for all your needs :
- All part sizes, from the smallest to the largest
- Mid to large sheet formats
- Thick or thin sheets
Whether you choose CO2 laser machining or solid-state laser, RECOS machines gives you targeted and objective advice to help you find the most profitable and optimal solution.
At the end of the day, it is your use of it that will determine which machine is right for you.
List of TRUMPF 2D laser cutting machines :
- TruLaser 1030
- TruLaser 2525
- TruLaser 3030
- TruLaser 3040
- TruLaser 3060
- TruLaser 3530
- TruLaser 5030
- TruLaser 5040
- TruLaser 5060
- TC L 2510 (Trumatic Laser 2510)
- TC L 2530 (Trumatic Laser 2530)
- TC L 3020 (Trumatic Laser 3020)
- TC L 3030 (Trumatic Laser 3030)
- TC L 3040 (Trumatic Laser 3040)
- TC L 3050 (Trumatic Laser 3050)
- TC L 4030 (Trumatic Laser 4030)
- TC L 4050 (Trumatic Laser 4050)
- TC L 6030 (Trumatic Laser 6030)
- TC L 6050 (Trumatic Laser 6050)